Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let it Shine...

We had a nice set of twins this morning out of one of the new ewes from North Carolina...  I took this picture with my cell phone and sent it to my sister.  We both agree that it looks like we were a little late taking down the Christmas Nativity scene...
I don't know if it is the "heavenly" light streaming down from the window or maybe they just look like little angels...

Momma did great and delivered these twins around 11 AM today.  Brother and sister both weighed 8 pounds, 14 ounces when we weighed them this evening.

5 comments:

  1. Mama and babies are beautiful....glad you got twins! I think they really are "Little Angels".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new babies! Well now you have the perfect picture for your Christmas Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like momma did a great job! They certainly are adorable.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a peaceful picture. It's beautiful and I agree with Texan, it would make a perfect Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete