Sunday, February 13, 2011

Boys Will be Boys...

Today was a beautiful day...  Not only did the temps get above freezing for the first time in a long time, but the high was around 50 degrees!
Ugly Dog's Farm Pandamonium (Panda) - Natural Colored Merino
I mentioned that we are selling a ram to Ontario, Canada.  The buyer had requested some updated pictures so I took shots of all our rams enjoying a break from the bitter cold of winter.  These boys will all be a year old in 2011 and will have their first offspring born very soon.








All of these boys are real characters...

8 comments:

  1. They are very handsome! So glad the weather has changed. We're enjoying warm temps too.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda is just a super looking fellow!

    We had a new kid born today, a sunny 70 degrees! Can't hardly believe the day was so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice lookin' boys you have there ... I still am in love with the look of the Cheviot breed tho ... I love a clean white sheep!
    Yeah, so far so good on my lambs ... all the ewes will start to follow suit now ... sometimes I'll have 4 to 6 a day ... gonna be busy here for a little while ...
    Hope all is well with your girls.
    Teri♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. humm I am changing my mind ( yet AGAIN) IN ODER TO PERHAPS GETTING A COUPLE OF SHEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern of colors on your ram. He's very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief! These rams are BEAUTIFUL. They look as if they were just AT the grooming parlor. The whites are gorgeous but Panda is MAGNIFICENT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The animals all look so healthy and happy. How did zumba go????

    ReplyDelete