Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SPRING FEVER!!!

After a very long stretch of bitter cold winter weather, we are enjoying unseasonably warm temperatures this week. 

I am NOT complaining...  As a matter of fact - I'm lovin' it!

It seems to me that I am not the only one with SpRiNg FeVeR...
This boy thinks it's time to start showing off for the ladies...

Maybe he's been watching me "struting my stuff" around the farm...

His buddy chased him off and told him to back off from the girls...

Their audience looks pretty unimpressed by all of the antics...

This is Michigan... we still have lots of winter left to go, but these warm days are a welcome relief and a great teaser of what's to come.

I got the FeVeR!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those long tails are not good for fighting, just looking pretty! My guy was showing off the other day, and the geese are really getting into the picking a mate season. Enjoy your weather!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they look awesome showing off their feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) ...and even more brilliant when the sun is out and those deep greens, blues, and golds shimmer in the sunlight like the Crown Jewels.

    Having peacocks around to watch and listen to is a luxury I am glad to enjoy...

    ReplyDelete