Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Holiday Gathering...

My brother and his family are in town from Minnesota and spent the afternoon with us at the farm.  My parents joined us as well.  Wayne made his homemade chicken noodle soup (which is so thick with homemade noodles that it is really more of a stew - JUST the way I like it!).  My nieces treated us to a show featuring their ballet skills as well as beautiful duets on the piano.  I can't believe how fast they are growing up - they are beautiful girls.
We walked around and visited with all of the animals.  The temperatures were around 40F today and the ice I was worried about earlier in the week has not been a problem so far.
It was a GREAT afternoon and the donkeys were pretty happy with the carrots the visitors fed them...  It was a banner day to be a donkey!

3 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have visitors come so we get to show off our animal family members! Glad the donkeys had fun. Have a happy new year!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those donkeys are soooo cute! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete