Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Dog Days of Winter

We ran the roads for most of the day - went to breakfast, the bank, new tires for the car, and picked up a load of firewood.  After unloading the wood, we let the dogs out to play in the snow while we filled the horses water tank.  Here are some pictures of their doggy antics...
The "Ugly Dog" rolling in the snow...

Eddie coming, Abby and Mikey going...

Marty posing...

Tomas carrying his chunk of ice (a winter delicacy)...

Mikey looking intent...

The "Ugly Dog" batting her eyes at her daddy...

All six of the hooligans playing in the snow...

Tomas is the only boy...  Cycy (the Ugly Dog), Marty, Eddie, Mikey, and Abby are all girls.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the girls (and boy) had a swell time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm often reminded of a bumper sticker that said, "The more I know people, the more I like my dog!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorges, I can relate to that bumper sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They certainly do look like it's fun!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have a *lot* of dogs, I, for one, am not a dog person, I like cats much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for your comment on my post. :) Looking at your dogs I didn't see one ugly one...although I guess beauty is definitely in the eyes of the beholder! :) "I" don't think you have a *lot* of dogs...you have the same number as me! :D

    ReplyDelete